Please contact us for further inquiries:
Our contact details
Owner and Registered Data Protection Controller (ICO Registration Number:).
Name: Recruitment Mentors LTD
Address: 86-90 Paul Street, London, United Kingdom, EC2A 4NEE-mail: Help@recruitmentmentors.com
- We collect your information when you choose to subscribe to our services, as per our Terms and Conditions, such as without limitation, when you choose to register on our website, get a membership with us or have a chat with one of our advisors online or by contacting us via using the relevant features of our website and when you visit the website’s pages.
- We may ask and collect the following types of information in order to provide you with the use of our website. This includes Usage Data, which may include information such as your IP address, browser type, browser version, time of your visit, etc. (please see our COOKIES POLICY for more information) and Personal Data, referred to in this policy. The personal data will include the information, which we will use to identify you or your company, such as:
- Full name
- Email address
- Contact number
- Billing and payment information, which may include address and credit/debit card information so that we can process any payments to deliver our services to you as per our Terms and Conditions.
- We do not distribute or share customer’s data, unless we need so for the purposes of providing our services. If we do need share some or all information provided by the customer with anyone outside our company, including, but not limited to, our partners- we will notify the customer immediately and request consent.
- We may collect your non-personal information from cookies, server logs and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address (please see our COOKIES POLICY for more information).
- Some of the non-personal information can be combined with the personal information that is collected. When this is done, your non-personal information will be treated as personal information if the information may be used to identify or locate our customers in the same way as the personal information.
- We collect personal information only when you specifically and knowingly give it to us, for example by filling out an online form, giving our representatives your business card, connecting to us through a company account on social media or by sending us an email. We record the date and time when you give us this information and keep track of where we send it.
- We will use the personal information you give us for the reasons stated when you provided it. We will only use it for other reasons where legally we must or where this is allowed by law.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European Union (EU) privacy law that regulates how we will store, process and use the personal information of people located in the EU. Personal data is defined as any piece of data that, used alone or with other data, could identify a person.
If f you are an EU/UK citizen, under the GDPR, you have the right to ask us for details about the way we use your personal data and you can ask us to do certain things with that data. These include:
- to correct your personal data;
- prohibit the use of your personal data for certain tasks;
- remove your personal data from our records completely; or
- ask how your personal data is being used.
We are the data controllers under the GDPR, as we are collecting and using your Personal Data. We use trusted third parties as our data processors for technical and organizational purposes, including for payments and email marketing. We use reasonable efforts to make sure our data processors are GDPR- compliant.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
The provision of all the information is obtained from you and is necessary in order for us to provide you with our services.
www.recruitmentmentors.com uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To monitor the usage of our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Performance of Contract – to perform the contract, we are to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Legitimate Interest – we make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interest. This means we process your data in the interest of our busines and conducting and managing our business and to enable us to give you the best service and most secure experience.
- Legal Basis – To protect our business operations and comply with UK Laws, we reserve the right to supply Government Agencies with relevant information on request. This includes but is not limited to: Police, HMRC, Trading Standards, etc.
Information we do not collect
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. For example, details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
We do not collect any data from Minors under the age of 18. No one under the legal age requirement may provide any personal information to or through our website while using our services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. In the event that we find out that we have collected personal information from a minor without verification of parental consent, this information will be deleted. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a minor, please contact us at: Help@recruitmentmentors.com .
Storing and using personal information
- www.recruitmentmentors.com and its owner/s maintain control of any personal information of its customers and visitors. We protect your information and do not disclose it to any third parties, unless we have a separate agreement with you that allows us to do so and we have acquired your consent to do so.
- We may send you a welcome email/text or otherwise contact you to verify your account and other transactional emails for operational purposes. Those communications can be stopped by terminating your account with us and by emailing Help@recruitmentmentors.com .
- We may also use the information to contact customers and prospects to further discuss their interest in our company, the services we provide and ways we can improve them. We may also Email a customer newsletter and updates about the services or the business. You can opt out of receiving these communications by emailing us as per our opt-out policy (below).
- We will also store and use the Personal Data you give to us in order to process your payment for the purchase or subscribe to our services as per our Terms and Conditions and under a contract. We only use third party payment processors that take the utmost care in securing data and comply with the GDPR.
- You agree that we may use your personal information in relation to our services and tools, deliver targeted marketing and promotional offers.
- Your information is securely stored via Active Campaign and regularly backed up via OneDrive.
- We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We also limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know and they can only process your personal data on our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
- To use certain features of the website or its content, you may need a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and you are responsible for all activities, whether by you or by others, that occur under your username or password and within your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password or account information. If you share your username or password with others, they may be able to obtain access to your Personal Data at your own risk.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized or improper use of your username or password or any other breach of security. To help protect against unauthorized or improper use, make sure that you log out at the end of each session requiring your username and password.
- We will use our best efforts to keep your username and password(s) private and will not otherwise share your password(s) without your consent, except as necessary when the law requires it or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary, particularly when disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to others or interfering with our rights or property.
Transfer of Data
- Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
- If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
- We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data you provide to us from misuse, disclosure or unauthorized access. We only share your Personal Data with trusted third parties who use the same level of care in processing your Personal Data. That being said, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Data will always be secure due to technology or security breaches. Should there be a data breach of which we are aware, we will inform you immediately.
Third party sites
This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites. Customers and visitors must check the policy statement of these other websites to understand their policies. Customers and visitors who access a linked site may be disclosing their private information. It is your responsibility to keep such information private and confidential.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our services (the “Service Providers”), to provide some or all services on our behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our services are used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We retain your data for the minimum amount of time necessary to provide you with the information and / or services that you requested from us. We may include certain personal data for longer periods of time, if necessary, for legal, contractual and accounting obligations.
Your data protection rights and Opt-out Policy
If, at any time after registering for information or ordering the Services, you change your mind about receiving information from us or about sharing information with third parties, send us a request specifying your new choice at Help@recruitmentmentors.com .
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests, direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
Your right to data portability – You have the right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means)
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at Help@recruitmentmentors.com .
Please contact via email in first instance.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Help@recruitmentmentors.com .
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the ICO (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk